MAN OF THE WORLD
Issue No. 10 Limited Edition
Santa came early to Man of the World HQ this year, delivering three exceptional cover stories for your holiday reading pleasure. Prince Harry, whose life-changing expedition to the South Pole is recounted in-depth for the first time; True Detective director Cary Fukungana, whose mastery of man braids has made us rethink our life choices; and legendary artist, director and all-around icon Julian Schnabel, who granted us unprecedented access to his jaw-dropping archives.
He even created a limited-edition slipcase to mark the occasion, which is available for purchase here. It isn’t every day we get to commission an original work of art from one of the world’s leading artists. We have only 1,000 sets available, and once they’re gone, they’re gone. Here's your chance to own a piece of art history for under a hundred bucks.
Other highlights of the issue include:
- An extended tribute to the combat photographers of Magnum Photos, who spend their lives making art on the front lines
- Profiles and portraits of José Tomás, Spain’s greatest bullfighter; Roxy Music frontman Bryan Ferry, gentleman jeweler Kenny Jay Lane, and LA design guru Roman Alonso
- Fashion editorials by the world’s leading photographers and stylists, including Nathaniel Goldberg, Sebastian Kim, Robert Rabensteiner, Michael Philouze, Rushka Bergman, and Caitlin Cronenberg, among others
- An illustrated portfolio of the leading black menswear players in New York and London
- A XXL-sized portfolio of the big boy’s toys on every Man of the World's wish list shot by Christopher Griffith
- Watch expert Ben Clymer’s exclusive collector’s guide to the best of Patek Philipe
- And a behind-the-scenes look at Singer Vehicle Design, the LA mod shop where $80,000 Porsches become $500,000 supercars