One issue. Three covers. Same contents. Choose from the following, or collect them all:
The handsomest dude in Hollywood gets the full Man of the World treatment as he kicks off the biggest year of his career. Shot by SEBASTIAN KIM and styled by ALLAN KENNEDY with text by MICKEY RAPKIN.
You might not know his name, but you definitely know his mug. On the heels of his breakout role in Boardwalk Empire, Michael Shannon has thirteen (!) movies in pre- or post-production this year. In his off hours, he also found time to front Prada’s fall campaign. Photographed by CAITLIN CRONENBERG and styled by BRIAN COATS with text by SPENCER MORGAN.
The punk naturalist painter’s Audubon-inspired canvasses have been breaking auction records around the world. His limited-edition cover features a never-before-seen painting of the “Beast of Gévaudan” from his new show at the Musée de la Chasse in Paris, and gold-foil engraving in his signature script. Story by MAX BLAGG.
Order your copy before they’re all gone! Also in this issue …
- BENJAMIN CLYMER’s guide to the top eight gentleman’s watches of Fall 2015
- Sex Pistols and PiL frontman JOHN LYDON on losing his memory and finding his mojo
- Rare artifacts galore, including a never-before-seen letter from writer TERRY SOUTHERN to director STANLEY KUBRICK about a legendary night at MICK JAGGER’s place
- Pritzker Prize-winning architect LORD NORMAN FOSTER on Apple’s new campus and working with Steve Jobs, with photography by NADAV KANDER
- The world’s greatest living dancer, ROBERTO BOLLE, photographed by STEVEN SEBRING
- Photojournalist SEBASTIAN LISTE and writer ELIZABETH RILEY set sail with the COUSTEAU family in the Sea of Cortez, Mexico
- Automotive editor JARED ZAUGG revisits the groundbreaking Jaguar E2A and Lamborghini Muira
- Illustrator HUGO GUINNESS captures designer NICKY HASLAM in his natural habitat
- Island Records founder CHRIS BLACKWELL talks to CHRISTOPHER TENNANT about his days on the set of Dr. No and the night BOB MARLEY got shot
- The duo behind COMMON PROJECTS celebrate a decade of perfect sneaks
- Definitive buyers’ guides to vintage Toyota Land Cruisers, military inspired jackets, and lace-up winter boots
- At home with ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA, with photos by MIMMO JODICE
- The Man of the World guide to Milan, curated by ALESSANDRO SQUARZI
And much, much more …