Other highlights include:
• Writer Geoffrey Gray’s visit with his old pal Manny Pacquiao, the Filipino boxing champ and aspiring chess master
• Picasso biographer John Richardson on the Duke of Windsor, the New York art world, and the frescoes that got away
• OFF-WHITE designer Virgil Abloh on logo flips, Kanye West, and his plan to save streetwear
• New York hospitality guru Eric Goode, who gives Max Blagg a tour of his turtle sanctuary in Ojai
• Playboy founder Hugh Hefner and the birth of the modern bachelor pad
• Contributing fashion editor Robert Rabensteiner channels a young Helmut Newton
• Rising menswear maestro Umit Benan on the downside of travel and the importance of telling stories
• Italian luxury titan and helicopter pilot Matteo Marzotto takes Oliver Peoples for a test flight
• An exclusive excerpt from San Francisco superchef Corey Lee’s new book, Benu
• Vintage watch expert Ben Clymer on the heart-pounding legacy of Heuer racing watches
… and the definitive guide to all-things BK.
Spring forward in style, fellas.