The selvedge detailing on the pocket and along the button placket, together with its unique fabric will ensure that this shirt, crafted from Japanese selvedge chambray woven on vintage looms, will quickly become a wardrobe staple. Wear it anytime, anywhere, with a tie or open over shorts.
Details & Care:
- Shirt with slightly rounded button-down collar
- Slanted Officine Générale pocket
- Multi-ply cuffs inspired by classic tailoring
- Topstitching along the button placket
- Visible selvedge on the inner placket, along the top of the pocket and on the shirttails gusset
- Machine wash
About the Brand:
Renowned for only using the finest fabrics, everything Officine Generale produce is made in Europe with great quality and understated styling. Taking inspiration from traditional tailored shirting, this button down shirt has its fabric sourced from Japan with selvage detailing at the chest pocket and side gussets. Spring ready, the chambray construction results in a lightweight fabric that is perfect for the warmer temperatures.
Materials: 100% Cotton
Size: This items runs true to size, we recommend you order your usual size.